PSYCH 535 Week 5 Psychological Impact Paper -
· Select three of the following sociopolitical factors:
o Sexual harassment
o Concept of the glass ceiling
o Human/Civil rights (Affirmative Action)
o Unequal education
o Unequal pay
o minimum wage
o Health care
· Prepare a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you evaluate your selected sociopolitical factors. Describe their potential impact on the psychological development, distress, and behavior on a culturally
· Include a minimum of three references with at least two from peer reviewed journals in your paper.
· Format your paper according to APA standards.
Content and Organization
All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way.
• · Selected three sociopolitical factors
• · Evaluated the three selected sociopolitical factors.
• · Described their potential impact on the psychological development, distress, and behavior on a culturally diverse
The content is comprehensive, accurate, and/or persuasive.
Major points are stated clearly; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.
Readability and Style
Paragraph transitions are present and logical and maintain the flow throughout the paper.
The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.
Sentences are well-constructed, with consistently strong, varied sentences.
Sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought.
The paper, including the title page, reference page, tables, and appendices, follow APA guidelines for format.
Citations of original works within the body of the paper follow APA guidelines.
Cited at least three references in paper Include a minimum of three references with at least two from peer-reviewed
journals in your paper.
The paper is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space.
Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
Spelling is correct.
Paper was between 1,400 - 1,750 words
Points Possible 6