MGT 418 Week 1 Business Ideas and Self-Evaluation -
Resource: Organizational Behavior Describe the difference between a business idea and a business opportunity. Provide one example of an idea and one example of an opportunity. Why are these good examples of ideas and opportunities? Provide a 350- to 700-word response.
Locate the Self-Assessment Inventories from Organizational Behavior in your Materials section. Choose and complete three self-assessments from the following list to determine your personal strengths and weaknesses:
• Assessment number 3: Turbulence Tolerance Test
• Assessment number 4: Global Readiness Index
• Assessment number 5: Personal Values
• Assessment number 12: “TT” Leadership Style
• Assessment number 13: Empowering Others
• Assessment number 16: Your Intuitive Ability
• Assessment number 19: Your Personality Type
• Assessment number 20: Time Management Profile
Submit a response in an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation. Based on the results reported by these assessments and your observation of yourself, what personal strengths do you have as an entrepreneur? What personal weaknesses can you identify and how might you make improvements?
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.