1. In the managerial function of __________, managers encourage and motivate workers to work toward organizational goals.
2. eBay.com is a vast auction site that is similar to a competitive market in some ways but differs from it in others. Which of the following describes how eBay resembles a competitive market?
- On eBay the large sellers dominate the market.
- Sellers sometimes do not describe the products accurately on eBay.
- There is a great variety of different products sold on eBay.
- It is easy to enter and easy to leave eBay.
Want help? Click here BUS 475 Complete Course
3. From the point of view of consumer surplus and producer surplus, what problem was created when Thailand subsidized the cost of energy to consumers to help alleviate the burden of higher energy costs?
- It encouraged the consumption of too much fuel at the expense of other goods.
- It has no effect; consumers gained consumer surplus, but taxpayers lost the same amount because they had to finance the subsidy.
- It hurt the poor and benefitted the rich.
- It led to less fuel being used than the amount that maximizes consumer surplus.
4. The following is an example of a moral value judgment:
- Keith Lewis must be a total flake.
- The senator dresses well.
- As an actress, Paris Hilton has a nice clothes rack.
- I don’t deserve to be flunked for an honest mistake.
Download Answer? Click here BUS 475
5. Research on the five-stage model of group development shows that
- all groups pass through the norming stage.
- not all groups go through each of the stages.
- groups always pass through the stages in order.
- all groups pass through the adjourning stage.
6. A standardized language used to manipulate data is
- Microsoft Access.
- a structured query language.
- a data manipulation language.
Click here and download BUS 475 Entire Course
7. Business communication is often more demanding than social communication because communication on the job is affected by
- desire to always advance and move up in an organization.
- the growing reliance on teamwork in business.
8. Communication is the process of
- listening actively.
- talking constantly.
- transferring information and meaning.
- writing messages.
To download the complete paper click BUS 475 Capstone Final Exam Part 1
9. Aggregate demand management policies are designed most directly to
- prevent budget deficits or surpluses
- control the aggregate level of spending in the economy
- minimize inflation
- minimize unemployment
10. What is a subjective statement?
- A statement that is fact
- A statement made true by someone thinking it is true
- A statement involving a subject
- A statement that pertains to a chapter in a book
Click here to download Complete Answers of UOP BUS 475 Capstone Part 1
11. Brenda Butler, editor of the Republican, is trying to decide whether to take a job at a much larger newspaper or to become the CEO and publisher of the Republican. Brenda has to make this decision because of ________.
- an opportunity
- a threat
- a problem
- bounded rationality
12. The __________ as the number of levels in the organizational hierarchy increases.
- scope of influence expands
- span of control narrows
- span of control expands
- scope of influence narrows
Find the answers here BUS 475 Week 1 Knowledge Check
13. Why do some stores offer senior citizen discounts on Tuesdays?
- Senior citizens have more elastic demand schedules than do other shoppers.
- Senior citizens have less elastic demand schedules than do other shoppers.
- Most stores are perfect competitors in their geographic region.
- Senior citizens have perfectly inelastic demand curves, whereas other shoppers do not.
14. What are the benefits of using IM in business communication?
- Less personal
- Ability to exclude those unable to use IM
- To maintain a quiet work environment
- Low cost
Complete paper here BUS 475 Week 2 Knowledge Check
15. Business environment pressures can come from which of the following?
- Management restructuring
- Quality control
- Political changes
- Cost reduction
16. The reliability of our observations is not better than the reliability of our ____________.
Download for answers BUS 475 Week 4 Knowledge Check
17. Utilitarianism is
- an act that will produce less happiness than will alternatives, it is the right thing to do, and if it will produce more happiness, it would be wrong to do.
- an act that will produce more happiness than will alternatives, it is the right thing to do, and if it will produce less happiness, it would be wrong to do.
- an act that will produce more happiness than will alternatives, it is the wrong thing to do, and if it will produce less happiness, it would be right to do.
- an act that will produce less happiness than will alternatives, it is the wrong thing to do, and if it will produce less happiness, it would be right to do.
18. Refer to the graph shown. With efficient production, this firm can maximize production at what point?
Quiz Answers just a click away BUS 475 Capstone Final Exam Part 1
19. A valid contract must
- use the title “Contract” at the top of the document
- be signed by all parties
- exist where all necessary legal elements for contract formation are present
- be entirely in writing
20. “Fair use” is a defense to copyright infringement that
- is available in all countries.
- is non-statutory.
- requires findings by a court.
- is absolute.
Want to see the complete Individual Assignment Check..??Click BUS 475
21. One of the advantages of a server farm is that
- servers can be stacked on top of one another, so less space is needed.
- servers last longer in a server farm.
- more people are required to maintain servers in a server farm.
- if one server fails, an application can be automatically moved to another one.
22. Remedies for a contract breach may include
- consequential damages.
- no consideration of cost to the breaching party or parties.
- punitive damages.
- imprisonment and fines.
Download for answers BUS 475 CAPSTONE FINAL EXAMINATION PART 1 (100% ACCURATE)
23. The reason economists and accountants have problems using cost analysis in the real world is that
- although implicit costs do not show up in accounting profits, they nevertheless affect managerial decisions.
- although explicit costs do not show up in accounting profits, they nevertheless affect managerial decisions.
- explicit costs cannot be measured.
- economists do not believe in the existence of explicit costs.
24. Which of the following is an ethical issue?
- Business Process Reengineering
- Accuracy Question Source
- Sales tax formulas
- Software coding
Complete paper here BUS 475
25. Personality within an individual typically evolves ________.
- when an individual changes jobs
- relatively quickly
- at no point during a lifetime
- over approximately 25 years
26. What are some rhetorical devices used in persuasive messages?
Download now BUS 475 Complete Course
27. The Administrative Procedures Act
- provides for uniform procedural structures in regulatory agencies.
- establishes regular order in congressional committees.
- provides due process standards for the Judiciary Branch.
- applies to the Judiciary Branch.
28. In a relational database, the customer record contains information regarding the customer’s last name. The last name is a(n):
- primary key
Click here and download BUS 475 Entire Course
29. What way can you build credibility with an audience when planning a persuasive message?
- Use simple language.
- Use difficult language.
- Use descriptive language.
- Use hostile language.
30. Which of the following groups would be most likely to benefit from a tariff on Japanese-manufactured light trucks (i.e., pickup trucks)?
- U.S. consumers of pickup trucks
- Japanese auto workers
- U.S. domestic pickup truck manufacturers
- U.S. firms that export products to Japan
Want help? Click to download BUS 475 Capstone Final Exam Part 1
31. What type of data visual would you use to illustrate trends over time?
- Line chart
- Gantt chart
- Bar graph
- Scatter diagrams
32. Which of the following is a wireless technology?
- Fiber-optic connections
- 4 G applications
- Typical cable modem to router communication link
- Communication between a modem and a router
Final Exam Answers just a click away BUS 475 Week 1 Knowledge Check
33. Our most reliable source of information about the world is
- the Internet.
- our own observations.
- cable news.
34. Business ethics may be defined as
- minimizing decisions having potentially adverse consequences for business stakeholders
- taking an expedient approach to any business situation
- doing what is most advantageous for the business
- a consciousness of what is right or wrong in the workplace
complete paper? Click here UOP BUS 475 Capstone Part 1
35. During an organizational confrontation meeting, __________ meet to confront the issue of whether the organization is effectively meeting its goals.
- employees from all organizational levels
- all of the managers of the organization
- external and internal change agents
- members of the top management team
36. An argument consists of two parts:
- the point and the conclusion
- the fact and the rebuttal
- the premise and the conclusion
- the subject and the outcome
To download Complete Answers click here BUS 475 Week 2 Knowledge Check
37. How do you keep the audience’s attention?
- Relate your subject to your audience’s needs
- Offer a reward
- Use confusing language
- Talk about yourself
38. __________ are part of the elements of creativity?
- Listening skills
- Thinking skills
- Domain skills
- Athletic skills
Find the answers here BUS 475 CAPSTONE FINAL EXAMINATION PART 1 (100% ACCURATE)
39. Administrative law primarily stems from
- the Executive Branch.
- common law decisions of courts.
- the Judicial Branch.
- the Legislative Branch.
40. Suppose that at the current price consumers would like to purchase 10 million large-screen televisions and 15 million are available. When the market coordinates the demand and supply for large-screen televisions, the price of large-screen televisions will _______________.
- stay the same
- be fixed by government
Complete paper click here BUS 475 Week 4 Knowledge Check
41. Laura has dreamed of playing in a symphony. She practices her instrument every day and yet, year after year, she cannot successfully play the difficult musical piece necessary to try out. This is an example of
- extrinsic motivation outweighing intrinsic motivation.
- motivation being the main factor in performance.
- motivation not equaling performance.
- vicarious learning being of upmost importance.
42. What are the three major steps in the writing process?
- Prepare, Write, and Complete
- Plan, Write, and Complete
- Plan, Construct, and Complete
- Prepare, Construct, and Stop
Download answers click here UOP BUS 475 Capstone Part 1
43. Transactional leaders motivate followers by
- inducing followers to support their vision.
- inspiring them with charismatic behavior.
- exchanging rewards for good performance.
- overlooking mistakes or substandard performance.
44. A(n) _____________________ allows unauthorized entry into a wireless network.
- rogue access point
- cloud server
- disgruntled employee
- lack of encryption
Complete solution click here BUS 475 Complete Course
45. What does quality of hire mean?
- On a 1–10 scale, the hire is a 10
- How good an employee is at getting hired
- A measure of how a new employee is hired
- A measure of how closely new employees meet the company’s needs
Complete solution click here BUS 475 Complete Course
46. Critical to the systems development life cycle is
- the identification of the time of year it is developed.
- seeing what competitors provide.
- the identification of the price charged to other customers.
- knowing the customer’s goals and objectives.
- Download Answers just a click here BUS 475 Entire Course
47. A socially responsible company
- is only concerned with shareholder value.
- is concerned with its economic and social value and environmental impact.
- constantly strives to reduce labor and material costs wherever possible.
- primarily seeks to enhance executive compensation.
48. One of the principal roles of the Judiciary is
- to resolve disputes.
- to provide the other branches of government with legal counsel.
- to issue common law writs.
- to issue injunctions and related orders.
Download Individual Assignment..??Click here BUS 475
49. A nation's comparative advantage in the production of an item is determined by
- which country has already specialized in the production of the item.
- the opportunity cost of producing the item relative to a trading partner’s opportunity cost.
- the total and marginal costs of producing the item.
- wage rates and other input costs.
50. According to Keynes, why might deflation create problems for an economy?
- People would invest less into the economy.
- In expectation of increased spending, too many entrepreneurs would begin businesses and most would fail.
- Consumers might expect prices to fall further and cut back consumption now.
- The cost of repricing goods would increase costs, and therefore reduce profits, for businesses and they would cut production.
Download complete solution here BUS 475 Complete Course
This article covers the topic for the University Of Phoenix BUS 475 .The author is working in the field of education from last 5 years. This article covers the basic of BUS 475 CAPSTONE FINAL EXAMINATION PART 1 (100% ACCURATE) from UOP. Other topics in the class are as follows:
Want to check other classes..?? Visit http://www.studentehelp.com
BUS 475 UOP BUS 475 BUS 475 Final Exam UOP BUS 475 Final Exam Answers BUS 475 Capstone UOP BUS 475 Capstone Part 1 BUS 475 Capstone Final Exam Part 1 UOP BUS 475 Capstone Final Examination Part 1 BUS 475 Capstone Part 1 New Bus 475 Capstone Final Exam Part 1 BUS 475 Capstone Part 1 Answers BUS 475 Capstone Final Examination Capstone Business 475 BUS 475 Capstone Part 1 Course Tutorial BUS 475 Capstone Set 1 BUS 475 Complete Class BUS 475 Complete Course New BUS 475 Capstone UOP BUS 475 Syllabus University of Phoenix BUS 475 BUS 475 UOP Tutorial UOP Capstone Final Exam Answers