Week 5 - Altruism in Society Campaign and Presentation and Deliverables -
Identify a social issue, such as domestic violence, child abuse, homelessness, business ethics, or international human rights violations.
Obtain facilitator approval.
Prepare a 1,750- to 2,100-word campaign for an intervention strategy that addresses your issue. Include the following items:
- Discuss the nature and history of your issue.
- Examine the effect the issue has on society.
- Select at least two elements of persuasion utilized in your campaign.
- Justify the use of these elements by connecting them to various motivations of altruistic behavior as identified in social exchange theory.
- Discuss the implications of your strategy in terms of intervention and prevention.
- Submit a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker’s notes if you are an Online Campus student.
Include at least four references in your presentation.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.