QNT 275 Week 5 Business Decision Making Project Part 3 -
This assignment provides students with practice in understanding when
or why ANOVA and linear regression are identified based on
parameters. Students will learn to implement these statistical measures
for better business decision-making.
Resources: Week 5 Videos; Week 5 Readings; Statistics Lab
Tutorial help on Excel® and Word functions can be found on the
Microsoft® Office website. There are also additional tutorials via the web
offering support for Office products.
Prepare an 11- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the
senior management team based on the business problem or
opportunity you described in Weeks 3-4.
Include on the slides what you would want the audience to see (include
appropriate visual aids/layout) and include in the speaker's notes
section what you would say as you present each slide. If any source
material is quoted or paraphrased in the presentation, use APA
citations and references.
Draw on material you developed in the Week's 3 and 4 assignments.
Include the following in your presentation:
• Introduction slide
• Agenda slide
• Describe the organization, with a brief description
• Explain the business problem or opportunity
• Describe the hypothesis
• Analyze why the business problem is important
• Identify what variable would be best to measure for this problem and
• Identify statistical methods used to analyze data
• Apply data analysis techniques to this problem (tell which techniques
should be used: descriptive statistics, inferential stats, probability) and
• Apply a possible solution to the problem/opportunity, with rationale
• Evaluate how data could be used to measure the implementation of
such a solution
• Reference slide (if any source material is quoted or paraphrased
throughout the presentation)
Format your team assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your team assignment.