PSYCH 540 Week 4 Research Project Experimental Method Design -
Utilizing experimental research methods, design a research study for the issue that you selected for your Research Projects and write a research article reporting on your study as if you had actually conducted it.
• Your paper, citations, and reference list need to be formatted properly in APA format.
• (NOTE: THIS ASSIGNMENT MUST USE EXPERIMENTAL
As a part of your research study be sure to address the following items:
• a. State the experimental hypothesis that your study tested.
• b. Describe your sample population in detail (selection method, size, composition, any incentives offered, etc.).
• c. Describe the experimental method(s) that you selected to utilize in your research study and explain why you selected these methods.
Describe fully your methods, procedures, variables, and instruments used to measure changes in the variables.
• d. Describe your data analysis methods, including the inferential statistics you used.
• e. Describe the results of the experiment (these are imaginary results you will come up with based on the methods and data analysis).
As with last week's project, there is no word count for this assignment. It will be graded based on comprehensiveness and thoroughness in creating a scholarly/professional report of your descriptive methodology study you created within your group imagination AND the coherence and cohesiveness of all the elements in the study (meaning, it all fits together as one study). Use APA format for structure of the paper, citations, and reference list.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.