PSYCH 500 Week 6 Paper on Significant Topic of your Choice -
Choose one of the following topics and write a 1,000-1,500 word paper summarizing the current professional literature on the topic. Many of these topics are broad and you may choose to focus your research on a more specific area of the topic, such as focusing on when children show resiliency when dealing with divorce. With instructor approval, you may select a topic that is not on the list below.
• Resiliency in children
• Gender differences in infancy and childhood
• Effects of day care
• Attachment styles
• Causes and effects of child abuse and neglect
• Effects of divorce on children
• Prenatal influences
• Prematurity, medical interventions, and long-term outcomes
• Pros and cons of grade retention
• Language development
• Media influences on children
• Influences on school readiness
• Bullying causes, preventions, and interventions
• Development of creativity
• Sex differences in mental abilities
• Effects of parental death on children
• Emerging adulthood
• Gender differences concerning aging
• Midlife crisis
• Adapting to life changes during adulthood
• Developmental issues related to nontraditional families
• Caring for aging parents
• Victimization of the elderly
• Death with dignity
• Right to die
Include at least four references from professional peer-reviewed journals.
Format your paper according to APA standards.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.