PHL 320 Week 2 Business Practice Argumentative Essay -
For this assignment, the student will create an argumentative essay
explaining what makes a good business decision. This allows students
to use critical thinking in their research to identify the importance of
deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning.
Review the "Writing Argumentative Essays" section in Ch. 3 of Critical
Write a 1,050-word argumentative essay on your approved business
decision including the following:
• Discuss why the business decision is good or not good for business.
• Define the term "good" for the purpose of this situation.
• Identify the premise and conclusion by placing a number in bold at
the beginning of the sentence with the word premise or conclusion. For
example: (1, Premise), (2, Premise), (1, Conclusion), (2, Conclusion).
• Sentences labeled as "1, premise" are premises for the sentence
labeled as "1, conclusion."
• All premises should be labeled for each conclusion in the article. If
a sentence is a conclusion and a premise for another conclusion, place
• At the end of the paper, identify one example of how you used
deductive reasoning and one example of how you used inductive
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.