MGT 598 Week 2 Causal Chain Scorecard -
Participate in class discussion. Individual Jul 04, 2016 11:59 PM 3 Causal Chain Scorecard Instructions: Select an organization in which one or more of the team members currently work or one with which the team is familiar. Propose a project to be conducted within the organization. Examples of projects may include: Prepare a 1,400-word Causal Chain Scorecard and summary for the selected consulting project. Include the following information for the project:
• Discuss input measures (people, projects, time)
• Discuss cost measures - the cost of all inputs.
• Discuss reaction measures (reaction and satisfaction data).
• Examine learning measures (changes in knowledge, skills, and perceptions).
• Examine impact measures (intangible and tangible data).
• Discuss ROI measures (compares monetary benefits to costs).
• Differentiate the causal chain balanced scorecard from the other types of scorecards.
Cite a minimum of three scholarly sources.