MGT 465 Week 5 Business Plan Practice -
Resources: All previous parts of the Business Plan Practice, Appendix
2—Sample Student Business Plan—and Appendix 3—Advanced
Business Plan—in Entrepreneurship: Starting and Operating a Small
Business Combine all previous parts of the Business Plan Practice to prepare your final submission..
Locate Appendix 2 and Appendix 3 of Entrepreneurship: Starting and
Operating a Small Business:
• Access the text within the eBook collection through the link provided
• Click the Download eBook link
• Click the Entrepreneurship_Entire_eBook.pdf link
• Click Open or Save when prompted
• Use the Adobe down-arrow or scrollbar to navigate to Appendix 2 and Appendix 3
Refer to Appendix 2 as a sample and Appendix 3 as a format guide.
The business should reflect the merits of a plan that represents a business venture in a real business environment. As you prepare your business plan, ask these questions:
• Does this business plan do justice to my dreams and goals of owning a business?
• If I saw this business plan presented by someone else, would I be interested and eager to participate and invest in the project?
Your plan needs to include the following parts in any plan form you choose:
Coverage Page-Name of Company, Address, Contact Information
Table of Contents
Executive Summary-Short overview of total plan
Management Team & Company Structure
Product/Service Design & Development Plan
Prepare a Paper, a PowerPoint© presentation of 13 to 25 slides, a Prezi, or an Animoto that you would use to gain support for your business venture.
Refer to Ch. 11 of Preparing Effective Business Plans for guidelines.
Speaker’s notes are optional, but the presentation must reflect your business plan explicitly.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.