MGT 312 Final Exam -
Know About The MGT 312 Final Exam
UOP mgt 312 final exam is the exam conducted to test student’s knowledge in the subject of Organizational Behavior, the most practical subject for students of Management. Not only is theoretical learning an important aspect, but also, it is the ability to apply the knowledge in practical life matters in success for this exam. Our online tutorial provides an excellent learning platform with the help of study kits and preparation tools for writing the exam i.e., mgt/312 final exam questions and answers. All the parts of this subject like mgt/312 week 1, mgt/312 week 4, to week 5 are equally important. So students need to focus on all the parts.
The important tools for preparation like mgt 312 final exam answers and questions, university of phoenix mgt 312 final exam are developed by our experts after thorough research on the past trend of the questions.
Available to Download
Format of document:
Microsoft word (Compatible with Google docs, open office, Libra office and more
Source of Information:
University of Phoenix Examination
Flat 20% discount on ever purchase. Use coupon code “UOP20”
- 100% Product Protection
- Save exam time by 50%
- Score High (always grad A on your Report card)
- Complete and customized answers for each question in UOP textbooks
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Experienced team
- Complete Confidentiality
- On Time Delivery
- 24/7 support with seamless communication
- Flexible engagement models
- Strong technology competency
- Study an online course when and where it suits you
- Graduate with the same qualification as an on-campus student
- Interact with teachers & other students via videos, online & over the phone
Study MGT 312 Final Exam in University of Phoenix
Learn MGT 312 the subject of organizational behavior for managers. Refer to our online tutorial for preparation material and study guide. Get course material. MGT 312 Final Exam pdf, MGT 312 Final Exam document, guide, video tutorial, questions and answers and much more.
Learn more about the Organizational Behavior For Managers – mgt312 undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks Module within behavior on leading and managing organizations at the University of Phoenix. Find and buy MGT 312 Final Exam document, pdf and Marketing textbooks, from Our University of Phoenix's online education portal, offering information on questions, answers bestselling and Organizational Behavior For Managers – mgt312 guide.
You can see a list of the question and answer of MGT 312 Final Exam below. Please refer to their respective tutorial for further information about the Organizational Behavior For Managers – mgt312 they have to offer. To find out MGT 312 Final Exam it’s like to study online and how online courses are delivered, see Online question and answer explained. it’s like to study online and how online courses are delivered, see Online question and answer explained.
1. Self-enhancement and self-transcendence are:
• Endpoints of one of the dimensions of values
• Personal attitudes
• Workplace attitudes
2. Regarding using personality testing as part of the hiring process, experts have concluded that:
• The effects of personality on job performance are so large it cannot be ignored by managers
• The typical personality test is not a valid predictor of job performance
• There are many valid instruments available to managers to test for personality types
• Only the Big Five should be used as predictors of job performance
3. Keyshawn is a player on a professional football team. Because of this, his play every week is scrutinized by fans and media, as well as his own coaches. Sometimes, their comments are very negative and even personal. Keyshawn will handle this better if he has a high level of _________ intelligence.
4. Camilla, a manager, notes that while Wilhelm’s written reports are very thorough and accurate, his oral presentations are not effective. Camilla is looking at:
• Implicit factors
• Explicit factors
5. The extent to which an individual identifies with an organization and commits to its goals is called:
• Organizational satisfaction
• Organizational commitment
• Perceived organizational support
• Job involvement
6. Stimulation is in the ____________ part of Schwartz’s model.
• Openness to change
7. Acme Movers is a company that ships goods and cargo to all locations in the United States. The employees understand that the company's primary vision of timeliness, efficiency and low-cost services is important to maintain the competitive edge over other movers in the business. They constantly work to ensure that all deliveries reach their destinations on schedule, and the company, in turn, rewards the employees with performance-based awards and profit sharing. Which function of organizational culture is exemplified here?
• Shaping behavior by helping members make sense of their surroundings
• Giving members an organizational identity
• Facilitating collective commitment
• Promoting social system stability
8. Janelle, one of Abdul’s employees, has performed poorly on many aspects of her job since she was hired four months ago. This is likely to be attributed to:
• Internal causes
• External causes
• Fundamental bias
• Self-serving bias
9. The steps in the process of stereotype formation and maintenance in order are:
• Inferences, categorization, expectations, maintenance.
• Categorization, inferences, expectations, maintenance.
• Categorization, expectations, inferences, maintenance.
• Expectations, categorization, inferences, maintenance.
10. Which of the following mechanisms for changing organizational culture addresses all three levels of culture?
• Workflow and organizational structure
• Organizational goals
• Deliberate role modeling, training, and coaching
• Rites and rituals
11. Research shows that, in general:
• Social capital increases group conflict.
• Social capital can improve operations.
• Social capital decreases work group integration.
• Social capital decreases organizational performance.
12. According to the Ajzen model, the strongest predictor of an employee’s behavior is (are):
• The employee's attitudes
• The employee's values
• Social norms
• The employee's intentions
13. Performance on tests like the Scholastic Aptitude Test and the Graduate Management Admissions Test is likely to be most closely related to:
• Interpersonal intelligence
• Logical-mathematical intelligence
• Intrapersonal intelligence
• Naturalist intelligence
14. Joyce finds that the members of the project team to which she has been assigned in her management class are all athletes on the college’s football and basketball teams. She immediately considers dropping the class because she thinks her experience with that team will be negative. Joyce is likely to be reacting to a:
• Semantic memory
• Self-serving bias
• Negativity bias
15. The corporate staff in the accounting department at ABC Corporation went on 12-hour days during the holiday season, just like the regular retail employees do during that season. This is an example of a(n) _________ change.
• Radically innovative
16. Sustainable businesses tend to be run by CEOs who are:
17. Chris, a manager, knows that one of his employees values achievement and power. Chris should assign the employee to a job that includes:
• High security
• High self-direction
• High influence over others
• High social value
18. A person can build his/her social capital by:
• Being trained in new skills
• Learning a new language
• Shadowing a higher-level manager
• Getting a mentor
19. The distinction between flexible and fixed individual differences:
• Has no practical value for managers
• Is that managers should hire people based on their attitudes and emotions
• Is that managers have little or no impact on flexible differences
• Is that managers have little or no impact on fixed differences
20.The contingency approach suggests that:
• OB theories apply to all situations.
• There is one best way to manage.
• The best answer depends on the situation.
• A manager needs to learn a set of hard-and-fast rules.
21. Organizations with adhocracy cultures are described as:
• Externally focused and valuing stability and control
• Internally focused and valuing stability and control
• Externally focused and valuing flexibility
• Internally focused and valuing flexibility
22. Which of the following is the least fixed of a person’s individual differences?
• Cognitive abilities
23. When something is _______, it stands out from its context.
• A schema
24. The interdisciplinary field dedicated to understanding and managing people at work is called:
• Management dynamics
• Organizational dynamics
• Management theory
• Organizational behavior
25. ___________ is associated with success for managers and salespeople.
• Emotional stability
26. The potential to understand and regulate oneself is known as:
• Intrapersonal intelligence
• Naturalist intelligence
• Interpersonal intelligence
• Kinesthetic intelligence
27. The two dimensions of the competing values framework are:
• Internal-external and stable-flexible
• Internal-external and anticipatory-retrospective
• Internal-external and group-individual
• Group-individual and stable-flexible
28. In Ajzen’s theory of planned behavior, ___________ is (are) the key link between _________.
• Intentions; norms and attitudes
• Norms; intentions and planned behavior
• Intentions; attidtudes and planned behaviour
• Attitudes; intentions and planned behavior
29. The process that enables us to interpret and understand our surroundings is called:
30. The productive potential of an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experiences is known as:
• Social capital
• Soft skills
• Ethical capital
• Human capita
Organizational Behavior For Managers – mgt312 Course Content include Topics and Objectives for MGT 312 Final Exam
Learn Organizational Behavior For Managers – mgt312 with MGT 312 Final Exam from our education portal. This Organizational Behavior courses cover the individual performance, examine the roles and interaction of group and team members, describe the relationship between job satisfaction and job performance, and the relationship between the human resource function, organizational development, describe the functions of management and open to everyone. Start study now.
- Organizational Dynamics
- The New World of Business
- Leadership in Organizations
- Group Dynamics
- Individuals in Organizations
MGT 312 final exam answers free
MGT 312 final exam answers:-As we all know that across the country millions of candidates had applied for this exam. All Interested Candidates can be check out details for the mgt 312 final exam answers Details on this page across the official notification. The University of Phoenix is an American for-profit institution of higher learning, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. The University of Phoenix (UOPX) is an American for-profit institution of higher learning, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. The university has an open-enrollment admission policy, requiring a high-school diploma, GED, or its equivalent as its criterion for admissions.The university confers degrees in over 100 degree programs at the associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree levels. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Apollo Education Group Inc., a publicly traded (NASDAQ: APOL) Phoenix-based corporation that owns several for-profit educational institutions.
MGT312 final exam university of phoenix, MGT 312 final exam answers
Dear Aspirants, Finally University of Phoenix has successfully conducted the Written Test for the mgt 312 final exam 2016-17, A lot of candidates had enrolled for the mgt 312 final exam 2017, All the Aspirants who had appeared, and now looking mgt 312 final exam answer/ Answer Key 2017, then we inform to aspirants that University of Phoenix has released the best mgt/312 final exam questions with Answer Key 2017, Readers can check here mgt/312 final exam university of phoenix Answer Key.