ACC 260 Week 6 CheckPoint From the Stakeholders Position -
CheckPoint: Presentation of the Stakeholders’ Positions
• Resource: Business & Professional Ethics
• Read The Kardell Paper Co. Ethics Case on pp. 371-372 (Ch. 5) of the text.
• Your instructor will divide the group into four discussion clusters, each representing one of the Kardell stakeholder groups: Kardell employees (the union), Kardell investors, the city of Riverside and residents, and Kardell legal counsel.
• Discuss within your group how best to represent your position and desires. The discussion could provide you with ideas for how to be persuasive and how to communicate the potential impact of Kardell’s actions on your stakeholder group. You are not required to discuss, but are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
• Prepare, individually, a presentation that represents your assigned stakeholder group’s concerns and wishes for the company. Compose your presentation as though you were to deliver it to the entire board of directors of the Kardell Paper Co.
• Write your presentation in 200 to 300 words using Microsoft® Word.