EDU 535 Week 8 Development and Implementation Plan -
Refer to the Scenario for Assignments 1-5.
The next steps in the training process are to develop and plan the implementation of the training.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Revise Assignment 3 based on your professor’s feedback. (Revision is not included in the required page count.)
- Examine the instructional methods and learning objectives and determine how your training program should be developed. Explain the rationale for your decision.
- Outline the resources (personnel, equipment, materials, travel, and budget) required for designing, developing, and implementing your training program.
- Develop a complete instructional strategy for your training program following the example in Table 8-2 in Chapter 8.
- Develop a one (1) page job aid that supports the training program. Base this job aid or handout on one (1) of the learning objectives you developed in Assignment 3: Training Design.
- Include at least five(5) peer-reviewed references (published within the last five  years) from material outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page, revision, and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine organizational goals and objectives to determine how a training program or course should be aligned.
- Identify resources required for designing, developing, and delivery of different training methods (online asynchronously, online synchronously, and classroom).
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational training and development.
- Write clearly and concisely about organizational training and development using proper writing mechanics.