BUS 517 Week 3 Project Proposal -
Note: Use the project you selected in the Week 1 Discussion to complete this assignment.
This is the first of four assignments which, as a whole, will cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project. As you move forward with future assignments, all different components of the project are constructed leading to a final compilation, and presentation, of your project.
Write a 1000 words paper in which you:
- Propose a project idea, and explain a selection method for selecting the project (i.e., financial or non-financial method). Provide a rationale for your proposal.
- Construct the objectives of the project in terms of a problem which it solves or an opportunity which it capitalizes on.
- Create a scope statement (using the template on page 105 of the textbook) for your project. Make sure to include all necessary components of the scope statement.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.