MKT 571 FINAL EXAM University of Phoenix 2016-17, MKT 571 Marketing Final Exam Answers With Paper, Quiz and Individual Assignment
Studentehelp is best online education provider tutorial. Which provide best help to university of phoenix students regarding MKT 571 Final Exam, UOP MKT 571 Final Exam. We offer answers of popular question like which component of a marketing audit includes major developments in income prices savings and credit, Marketers must see themselves as benefit providers, What type of strategy consists of geographical pricing, a company can learn a great deal by analyzing the degrees of brand loyalty. for example, marketers need to identify the hierarchy of attributes that guide consumer decision making.
Get MKT 571 Final Exam Questions Solution Tutorial from Studentehelp with answers free
Which component of a marketing audit includes major developments in income, prices, savings, and credit that affect the company?
Marketers must see themselves as benefit providers. For example, when a shopper purchases new shoes, he or she expects the shoes to cover his or her feet and allow him or her to walk unobstructed. This is an example of what level in the consumer-value hierarchy?
- Core benefit
- Pure tangible product
- Basic product
- Potential benefit
What type of strategy consists of geographical pricing, price discounts and allowances, promotional pricing, and differentiated pricing?
- Regular prices
- Price adaptation
- Altered pricing
- Fixed pricing
4. A company can learn a great deal by analyzing the degrees of brand loyalty. For example, ________ can show the firm which brands are most competitive with its own.
- hard-core loyals
- split loyals
- shifting loyals
Download MKT 571 Final Exam complete solutions with mkt 571 final exam answers
5. Marketers need to identify the hierarchy of attributes that guide consumer decision making in order to understand different competitive forces and how these various sets get formed. This process of identifying the hierarchy is called ________.
- market valuation
- market estimation
- brand association
- market partitioning
6. Which of the following is a strategy that uses the manufacturer’s sales force, trade promotion money, or other means to induce intermediaries to carry, promote, and sell the product to end users?
- Strategic plan
- Lock strategy
- Push strategy
- Pull strategy
7. What are the four characteristics of a marketing audit?
- Simple, unique, randomly, and exclusive
- Announced, semi-annually, dependent, and perpetual
- Comprehensive, systematic, independent, and periodic
- Dependent, non-comprehensive, quarterly, and unannounced
8. ABC Technology is nearing completion on their product and market research has discovered a competitor is also close to launching a similar product. ABC has decided launch before their competition, this is called ________.
- first entry
- parallel entry
- late entry
- early entry
MKT 571 Final Exam on here just a click away mkt 571 final exam answers free
9.What can enhance the value of Web-based shopping experiences to serve as personal shopping assistants or Web-site guides?
10. Through its cutting-edge point-of-sale inventory, management technology, and highly efficient shipping practices, Wal-Mart is able to keep its inventory expenditure extremely low and to pass these savings on to consumers in the form of low prices. Wal-Mart’s strategy is best described as ________.
- Overall cost leadership
- market development
- integrative growth
11. If the Ford GT is designed to accelerate to 50 miles per hour within 10 seconds, and every Ford GT coming off the assembly line does this, the model is said to have high ________.
- conformance quality
12. Which control should periodically reassess its approach to the marketplace with a good marketing audit?
- Marketing control
- Ethical control
- Performance control
- Strategic control
Click on MKT 571 Final Exam and download mkt 571 final exam answers free
13. What is the perceived monetary value of the bundle of economic, functional, and psychological benefits customers expect from a given market offering because of the product, service, people, and image?
- Total management benefit
- Complete marketing benefit
- Total customer benefit
- Ultimate service benefit
14. With ________ as a target market strategy, the firm concentrates on serving many needs of a particular customer group.
- market specialization
- product specialization
- selective specialization
- single-segment concentration
15. Which of the following can induce a firm to expand into the international arena?
- A saturated foreign market
- Cater to a domestic mass market
- High income level of domestic consumers
- A saturated domestic market
16. The effect of exposures on audience awareness depends on the following three factors:
- space, communication, and advertisements
- reach, frequency, and impact
- distance, timing, and focus
- height, length, and width
Want MKT 571 Final Exam details? Download now mkt 571 final exam 2015
17. 2Wheels conducts exhaustive customer surveys to discover customer preferences and attitudes towards the brand. Sally uses cluster analysis to classify the data and help the company determine the trends in the information. Sally is using the technique of ________.
- data marketing
- data governance
- data accumulation
- data mining
18. A music school in Boyles Height, LA, specializes in teaching the guitar and the violin. After a spurt in growth and a few successful years, the school is experiencing a slowdown in sales and stability in its profits due to an increase in competition. The school is in the ________ stage of its life cycle.
19. A firm must know where to position its product based on price and ________.
- promotional efforts
20. The ability to meet humanity’s needs without harming future generations is now a top priority in most corporate agenda________.
Find the MKT 571 Final Exam right here mkt 571 final exam 2014
21. What type of control focuses on measuring a company’s products territories, customer groups, segments, trade channels and order sizes to help expand or eliminate any products or marketing activities?
22. Another basis for decision-making is referred to as ________.
- ethical practices
- situational ethics
- ethical dilemmas
- correct ethics
23. BMW's "The ultimate driving machine," American Express' "Don't leave home without it," New York Times' "All the news that's fit to print," and AT&T's "Reach out and touch someone" are all examples of ________.
- brand slogan
- brand personality
- brand vision
- brand mission
24. Which method identifies the effect sponsorship has on consumers brand knowledge?
- Demand-side method
- Pricing method
- Supply-side method
- Positioning method
Search MKT 571 Final Exam Quiz Answers click here mkt 571 week 6 final exam
25. A social definition of marketing says ______.
- a company should focus exclusively on achieving high production efficiency, low costs, and mass distribution to facilitate the broadest possible access to the company’s products
- marketing is the process of extracting maximum value from consumers to facilitate corporate growth
- marketing is the process by which individuals and groups obtain what they need and want through creating, offering, and freely exchanging products and services of value with others
- effective marketing requires companies to remove intermediaries to achieve a closer connection with direct consumers
26. Prestige LLC, a small company that manufactures specialty cereals and energy bars, wants to launch a "green marketing" program in response to heightened consumer awareness about environmental issues. What should the company do to maximize the program's chances of being successful?
- Emphasize benefits to the consumer rather than environmental benefits.
- Explain the rules and regulations laid out by governmental agencies to protect the environment.
- Demonstrate that the products will benefit both customers and the society in the long-term.
- Focus on the efforts and costs incurred by the company to bring these "green" products to consumers.
27. The marketing manager needs to know the cost of the research project before approving it. During which stage of the marketing research process would such a consideration most likely take place?
- Step 1 – defining the problem
- Step 2 – developing the research plan
- Step 4 – analyzing the information
- Step 5 – drafting the report
28. New-to-the-world products are ________.
- new product enhancements that supplement established products
- existing products that are targeted to new geographical markets
- new products that create an entirely new market
- low-cost products designed to obtain an edge in highly competitive markets
MKT 571 Final Exam complete paper here mkt 571 final exam university of phoenix
29. _______ is an approach that considers different ethnic and cultural segments require targeted marketing campaigns and tactics.
- Ethnic-based marketing
- Diversity marketing
- Multicultural marketing
- Specialized marketing
30.The three guidelines for anticipating management reactions are (1) prior to the crisis during normal day-to day operations, (2) at the moment some event triggers the crisis, and (3) during the crisis situation that triggers the event. These guidelines are the stages for ________.
- decision making
- provoking solutions
- crisis management
You need more study guide of Paper, Quiz and Individual Assignment for university of phoenix courses click on below link:-
Here you will find answers to all your questions about University of Phoenix final exam, please visit our website: http://www.studentehelp.com
mkt 571 final exam 2016 mkt 571 final exam answers mkt 571 final exam university of phoenix mkt 571 final exam answers free mkt 571 final exam 1 answers mkt 571 final exam university of phoenix mkt 571 final exam 2013 mkt 571 final exam questions.