LDR 300 Final Exam, LDR 300 Final Exam Innovative Leadership
Complete assignment guide available here for university of phoenix students. Our highly experience professor is there to solve your quires related with ldr 300 final exam, uop ldr 300 final exam, ldr 300 final exam week 5. This course provide understanding of leadership which will cover different key such as effective leadership behavior, power and influence, the differences between leadership and management.
Get latest question and answers of LDR 300 Final Exam:-
1. Considering a cultural approach to leadership, leadership should be conceptualized as:
• An ability or skill
• A dynamic social process
• A set of behaviors
• A relationship between a leader and a follower
2. Which type of leadership is most similar to transformational leadership?
3. Your boss listens to employees personal problems and tries to create a positive work environment by being agreeable, eager to help, comforting, and uncontroversial. This is an example of:
• Middle-of-the-road management
• Team management
• Country-club management
• Authority-compliance management
Download LDR 300 Final Exam complete solutions with LDR 300 Final Exam answers
4. Contingency theory is concerned with ______ and _______.
• Traits; situations
• Leaders; followers
• Leadership; situations
• Styles; situations
5. Leadership focuses on the ________.
• Importance of lateral and upward influence patterns
• elimination of dependency in relationships
• ways to increase a leader's following
• downward influence of a leader on his or her followers
6. Which of the following leadership theories expects the leader to continually be concerned about subordinate motivation?
• Contingency theory
• Situational leadership theory
• Leader-member exchange theory
• Path-goal theory
Click on LDR 300 Final Exam and download LDR 300 Week 5 Final Exam
7. Argued that the major activities of management and leadership are played out differently; but both are essential to an organization:
8. According to research, one way women can advance in leadership is
• By acting masculine and assertive, and not in feminine ways.
• By blending individualized consideration with inspirational motivation.
• By strongly resisting stereotype threats.
• By leading in a more democratic manner than men.
9. In the skills model, which of these is a general cognitive ability?
• Problem-solving skills
• Information processing
Want LDR 300 Final Exam details? Download now ldr/300 innovative leadership final exam
10. Although there are clear differences between management and leadership,
• Management is more valued than leadership.
• There is little research to support one or the other.
• Leadership is more valued than management.
• The two constructs overlap.
11. Mary has managed the mailroom for 2 years. Management views Mary as a person with special leadership talent, such as intelligence, sociability, and determination. What approach is management using in assessing Mary?
• Trait approach
• Managerial grid approach
• Attribution approach
• Styles approach.
12. The team leadership model puts who or what in the driver's seat of team effectiveness?
• Satisfying needs
Find the LDR 300 Final Exam right here LDR 300 Final Exam
13. The following traits are associated with charismatic leadership:
• Intelligence, self-confidence
• Physical attractiveness, height
• Desire for power, desire to help others
• Self-monitoring, impression management
14. Critical factors for developing a cultural based leadership development program may include:
• Focuses on the organization as a whole rather than the individual, demographic information, and formal data gathering.
• Focuses on all levels of an organization from the individual to the wider organization, gathers ethnographic data, and looks at many aspects of cultures.
• There are no critical factors. Leaders should be sent to various countries and allowed to learn that way.
• Starts the evaluation at the assessment phase, gathers formal data, and focuses on the language of the participants.
15. In which way are leadership and power often approached?
• From the perspective of the follower
• As positional power
• As a relational concern for both leaders and followers.
• As a form of coercion
Search LDR 300 Final Exam Quiz Answers click here LDR 300 Innovative Leadership
16. Subordinates who have strong needs for affiliation prefer which type of leadership behavior?
• Achievement oriented
17. Questionnaires on situational leadership often ask for respondents to look at specific applications of leadership styles within situations, which may result in:
• Wide range of responses that are hard to validate
• Results that are not in favor of situational leadership
• Negative perceptions toward the organizations
• Biased results in favor of situational leadership
18. How does servant leadership differ from path-goal theory?
• Is unconcerned with the way leaders should treat followers.
• Makes the need for task completion necessary before relationships can thrive.
• Focuses on the need for leaders to perfect themselves before helping others.
• Focuses on the behaviors leaders should exhibit to put followers first.
LDR 300 Final Exam complete paper here LDR 300 Final Exam University of phoenix
19. Of the Big Five personality factors, which is the most strongly associated with leadership?
• Emotional intelligence
• Social status
20. Which best describes the reason situational leadership is so practical for managers to use?
• Its specific nature
• Its straightforward nature
• Assist in relating demographics to leadership
• It is only applicable to lower-level managers
21. Of the bases of power, research indicates that ________ power is most effective.
22. The leader is at the core of group change and activity, representing the backbone of the group or organization. Leadership is viewed as:
• Leadership as an act
• Personality perspective
• Leadership as a behavior
• Focus of group processes
23. Critical life events affect authentic leadership because
• They reinforce patterned behaviors.
• They influence a multitude of people.
• They are a common occurrence.
• They act as a catalyst for change.
LDR 300 Final Exam download now ldr 300 week 3 individual
24. What type of power did Bill Gates have when he and Paul Allen started Microsoft?
25. If your superior tells you that she will offer you a raise provided you perform additional work beyond the requirements of your job, he/she is exercising ________ power.
26. The Ohio State studies considered the behaviors of consideration and initiating structure as:
• Cause and effect
• High value and low value
• Distinct and independent
27. During a speech given by your department director, he repeatedly emphasizes the importance of reaching goals set by the organization. He then goes on to lay out the framework to accomplish the goals. According to contingency theory, which best describes your director?
• High LPC score
• Relationship motivated
• Task motivated
• Position power
Complete LDR 300 Final Exam Answers right here LDR 300 Week 4 individual
28. Liz is a team leader at a local grocery store. Recently, her boss said that she needs to address the negative attitudes of employees. To try and fix this problem, she has begun awarding gift-cards to employees who have great attitudes. What internal leadership intervention is Liz addressing?
• Satisfying needs
• Managing conflict
• Facilitating decisions
• Goal focusing
29. Your parents and older siblings are all successful elected officials. After graduation, it is suggested by many that you should seek office and, in turn, offer you their support. Which best describes the leadership approach being demonstrated?
• Style approach to leadership
• Leadership as a process
• Trait perspective
• Expert power
30. To create change, transformational leaders ______________.
• Value out-group member's opinions.
• Focus on the task at hand.
• Leave followers to work on their own.
• Become strong role models for their followers.
LDR 300 Final Exam & LDR 300 Final Exam Answers free | ldr/300 innovative leadership final exam:
University of Phoenix (UOP) is published the new update notification for ldr 300 week 5 final exam Eligibly Test online for uop students. Candidates you can buy ldr 300 final exam answers free. Interested and eligible candidates who want purchase for LDR 300 Exam tutorial. That’s why for better preparation need the syllabus and exam pattern of exam. So candidates you can check ldr 300 innovative leadership syllabus and exam pattern on our website. We update all latest information about syllabus and exam pattern. For other details ldr 300 final exam like exam date, exam pattern, syllabus Q & A etc please visit our official website of LDR 300.
Click below link for more information of UOP courses:
For more information, visit our website: http://www.studentehelp.com
ldr 300 final exam answers free ldr 300 week 5 final exam ldr 300 week 3 individual ldr 300 innovative leadership ldr 300 week 4 individual ldr/300 innovative leadership final exam ldr 300 final exam 30 questions.